The Wavlink USB to DVI/HDMI/VGA adapter featuring the robust DisplayLink 3.0 video compression and support for resolutions up to 2048 x 1152, including 1080p, even the newest notebooks, netbooks and PCs can enjoy the benefits of multi-screen computing. And with the throughput of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, those monitors will display high-performance, full-screen HD video, 3D games, rich 2D graphics and multi-channel audio.
USB 3.0 has transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. USB 3.0 significantly reduces the time required for data transmission, reduces power consumption, and is backwards compatible with USB 2.0.
- Utilizing 5Gbps Super USB as a display interface
- Easily connect additional monitors using a USB Cable
- Plug-and-play connectivity to DVI, HDMI, VGA Displays
- Mirror or extend a computer display workspace
- Quickly add up to six displays to as desktop or notebook with minimal configuration and without an additional graphics card
- Support up to 2K resolution displays 1920 x 1200 / 2048 x 1152 at 32 bit color
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
- USB powered, no power supply needed
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processors from Atom N270 based PCs, basic single, CoreGPU, or latest Dual, Quad Core, Core i3/ i5/ i7 CPUs
- For 6 screens where 1 screen can run full screen DVD videos: 1.8GHz Core Duo, 1 GB memory
- Network access for software downloads, or access to a CD-ROM drive
- At least one USB 3.0/2.0 port.
- Computer screen for use with the device
- 30 megabytes (MB) of free disk space
- Compatible with Windows XP (32-bit only) / Vista (32/64-bit) 7 (32/64-bit) / 8 (32/64-bit)
- 1 x USB 3.0 Display Adapter
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 1 x Driver CD
- 1 x USB 3.0 Cable
- 1 x DVI to HDMI Adapter
- 1 x DVI to VGA Adapter