1000Mbps! Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer
With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA7010P KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA7010P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
Plug and Play, No Configuration Required
Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you're done!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Where sockets are at a premium, the TL-PA7010P KIT with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
Power Save by Up to 85%
TL-PA7010P KIT,a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
- Plug Type: AU
- Standards and Protocols
- HomePlug AV2, HomePlug AV, IEEE 1901,
- IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button: Pair Button
- Power Consumption
- Maximum: 2.64W (220V/50Hz)
- Typical: 2.49W (220V/50Hz)
- Standby: 0.45W (220V/50Hz)
- LED Indicator: PWR, PLC, ETH
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4.96*2.75*1.65 in. (126*70*42 mm)
- Range: 300 Meters over electrical circuit
- Modulation Technology: OFDM (PLC)
- Encryption: Powerline Security: 128-bit AES
- Certification: CE, RoHS
- Package Contents
- Powerline Ethernet Adapter
- 6.5 ft. (2 m) CAT.5 Ethernet cable (RJ45)
- Quick Installation Guide
- System Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7/8/8.1/10, Mac, Linux
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F ~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F ~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing