CS1744 KVM Switch integrates functions of video signal dual output and USB KVM switches. It allows a computer with dual-screen support to pair with two VGA/SVGA/Multisync displays via a USB keyboard and mouse. Furthermore, CS-1744 provides 1 USB port on each of the front and rear panels, allowing each server to share any USB peripheral device that is connected to this HUB.
- Allows one keyboard,mouse speakers,mic and two displays to control four dual display computers.
- Integrated USB hub-one USB port at front for convenient link of flash drive or digital camera.
- Buzzer ON/OFF via hotkey.
- Supports 2048 x 1536 maximum display resolution.
- Programmable hotkey operations.
- Firmware upgradeable.
- Bidirectional switching and flexible interoperatibility; switch permits independent PC, independent peripheral,and independent audio function, regardless of KVM Swith focus.
- OS Support:Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, LINUX, Mac, Sun and FreeBSD.
- SUN/Mac keyboard support and emulation*
*1.PC keyboard combinations emulate SUN/Mac keyboards.
*2.SUN/Mac keyboards only work with their own computers.