1. The USB-C HDMI Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you
connect your MacBook to an HDMI monitor projector display, while also
connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
2. This adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display
to your TV or display in up to 4K at 60Hz or UHD at 30Hz.
3. It also outputs video content like movies and captured
4. Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as
your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your
iPhone, iPad, or iPod etc.
5. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C
port to charge your MacBook and more USB-C devices.
6. USB 3.1 Type C interface with transfer data rate up to
7. Easy operation: Plug and Play.